Devon O’Neil is a writer based in Breckenridge, Colorado.
Devon O’Neil is a writer based in Breckenridge, Colorado. He covers skiing for ESPN, Powder, Skiing, and Backcountry magazines, and other subjects for publications ranging from Parade to Outside to the Mountain Gazette. He spends about 70 percent of his time skiing resorts and the other 30 percent skiing elsewhere. More information can be found at www.devononeil.com.